Wednesday 16 March 2011

An intro to me! :-)

Well, this is new to me and so not sure whether this is something I'll pick up easily or not!  I decided I'd like to have a place where I can write my thoughts and feelings down.  As it says in my 'bit about me' section of the blog.  I'm a Christian and love Jesus but I know first hand that this does not necessarily bring with it an easy life.

Over the past three years I have been trying for a baby.  When I first started out, I started this with a feeling of expectancy and excitement... not knowing that 3 years later I still wouldn't be pregnant.

In some ways I've grown in faith, in other ways I have lots of unanswered questions that in dark times can be niggling doubts in the back of my mind.  But I know that God is true, that He has an incredible love for me (and you), that His love is constant and never changing and that He is with us always.  I am sure that He will use my circumstances to good in the future but that does not mean that I am immune to pain in the present.

I don't know where you are at at the moment, I also don't have lots of answers... but if you are in a place of pain, I would like to encourage you to seek God, rest in His presence and know that you are not alone.  I don't know the end result for your situation, but I do know that if you trust and hope in the Lord He will bring hope and purpose in your future.

Thanks for reading my first blog!  I will post again soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment