Tuesday 12 July 2011

hitting a bit of an emotional wall!

Just thought I'd give a bit of an update!

Cycle one on the fragmin came back a BFN and so I'm now in week two of my second month of fragmin injections.  I've hit a bit of a wall emotionally with it.  I felt so positive last month but this one just feels difficult.  Every self-injection is a struggle and I haven't had the same hope I had with cycle one.  This has made me tired and so to be honest enthusiasm to actually even have sex is low this month!  Sorry if too much information but when you know you have to do it it kind of takes away the spontaneity!  But we're persevering ;-) so who knows!

As is the case when you are struggling with a situation, random conversations tend to happen around you so today at work (where I've been working just three weeks), two members of staff were talking about a family member who'd had a miscarriage.  It got round to talking about trying for a baby and one of them not so helpfully said that someone she knew had left it four years after getting married to try for a baby and was now in her early thirties and getting passed it as her body wouldn't function as well as in her 20s!!!

I couldn't believe what I was hearing... well I could as this girl seems to continually spout rubbish all day every day!...  But as someone who is 31 with 3 miscarriages under my belt this was like a red rag to a bull!  As a fairly new member of staff I haven't said anything, probably thankfully for her, but it's left me a tad annoyed and if I'm honest has added to my lack of positivity this month.

I know God has a plan and I truly believe that God will work all things for good in my life but it doesn't make it easy.  I promise to write something more positive soon... but I want to be honest in my blog and this season of my life isn't an easy one!

Hoping all you reading my blog are having a great week and are moving towards your dreams with positivity and hope!  It's what I'm going to try to do :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hugs to you! Thank you for keeping us posted. I've been thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://voiceomh.blogspot.in/2012/05/aaashiqi-ko-zindigi-ka-sahara-samajh.html

    aaashiqi ko zindigi ka sahara samajh baitha,
    mohabbat ko manjil ka kinara samjh baitha,
    chaha use apni zindigi se jyada,
    per jo hamara na tha use zindigi ka sitara samajh baitha.....
    .................................................................................................
    in english
    .................................................................................................
    i thought love is Support of my life,
    i thought love is aim of my life,
    i love her from more than my life,
    but who not have mine,
    i thought she have star of my life.......

    ReplyDelete